TREAT “POUCHITIS” TODAY
Take back your life from this post Ulcerative Colitis condition.
If you are like me, the road with Pouchitis has probably been long one.
Are you ready to:
- FEEL BETTER
- REDUCE VISITS TO BATHROOM
- GET A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP
- GET OFF ANTIBIOTICS
- and do it NATURALLY
MY BATTLE WITH COLITIS AND POUCHITIS
I understand the many struggles and sacrifices when you battle Colitis, Pouchitis or Irritable Bowel . I'm a 40 year male who was diagnosed with severe Ulcerative Colitis in 1994. When I look back, I sometimes wonder how I dealt with it all. Here is my Colitis and Pouchitis history:
- Trip to emergency room (Good grief hemorrhoid)
- Trip to doctors office for first rectal exam (How embarrassing)
- First Trip To Gastroenterologist (Dr. Smiley)
- Prescription for sulfa drugs (Hooray they worked)
- Accidental dose of antibiotics (Colitis never went away)
- Now Taking Steroids (My face is huge)
- Apartment In NYC (Where's a clean bathroom)
- Miserable Year NYC (When will I get my life back?)
- Decision for total colectomy (Colostomy bag for 6 months)
- New Pouch Works (Illeoanal pullthrough success)
- Total health nut phase (too much fiber)
- Life is now sort of ok (Taking loperamide and Cipro)
- I Have Pouchitis? (Take more Antibiotics)
- How Do I Get Off Antibiotics? (Take mega dose Probiotics)
- Creation of my own regiment (No more Antibiotics)
DON'T ACCEPT HAving Pouchitis & colitis
Throughout my condition with Ulcerative Colitis and Pouchitis I've accepted my limitations with travel and diet. How I travel, where I travel and what I eat. Planning a long trip in the car, no breakfast for me. Off course there are a bunch of other sacrifices we make every day and probably don't give them much thought.
MY Pouchitis SUCCESS STORY.
Today I have reached my goals and feel 100% healthy. My Pouchitis regiment has helped me break away from super antibiotics like CIPRO and reduce my trips to the bathroom. I now take less Imodium, sleep better and wake up more invigorated. I'm not a doctor, but my 18 years post of experience with this post Colitis condition has provided me a wealth of information. I cannot guarantee my success story will be your success story, but I can assure you that taking 15 minutes to read my Pouchitis guide will give you great insight for dealing with this condition and solutions for making a change. I didn't reinvent the wheel, I simply analyzed what has worked and eliminated what hasn't. You have everything you need to improve your lifestyle today.
- © Copyright 2010. Pouchitis.org All Rights Reserved